Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill in the blank friday



1. Black Friday is insane. I've only been once though and would love to go again just to experience it.

2. Christmas shopping this year will include mostly just toys for Jacob and clothes for our nieces and nephew.

3. Holiday shopping makes me stressed out! I am always worried I am not buying someone the right thing or size or something.

4. This year my Christmas list will include new dishes and pots and pans. Is that sad?

5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? I think everyone likes a good bargin, but I admit I am not good at shopping around or couponing like crazy. I'd love to learn though!
6. The best and worst things about shopping is when I am 100% sure the person will love it. The worst thing is seeing your money go bye bye lol.

7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? I'd rather shop in a store because I like to be able to hold what I am buying and take it home. I HATE buying something and then waiting a week to get it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica! Thanks so much for joining our blog hop today and thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love comments.