Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Days 20-25

Day 20 – a talent of yours

I don't know that I really have any talents. I mean I really like to cook, and about 98% of the time the food tastes pretty good.


Day 21 – a hobby of yours

I love love love to scrapbook. But I don't have the time to sit down and do it, so I haven't. I'd love to get back into it one day though.

Day 22 – a photo of your wedding/future wedding plans



We got married at the court house. I sometimes wished I would have had the big dress and all the people. But I know that no matter how it happened, here we are 4 years later.
Day 23 – a photo of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.


This is my little ray of sunshine as I call him AKA Jacob. He pretty much runs my days. But that's okay. It's what I signed up for.

Day 24 – a recipe.

The best chicken ever. This is my go-to recipe whenever I have company over!

Cheddar Ranch Chicken;

2 chicken breasts
1/2 C Ranch Dressing
1/2 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese [If you like cheese use more!
1 TBS Flour.

Heat oven to 425. Cover baking sheet in aluminum foil. Mix flour and ranch dressing in a bowl. Coat chicken breast in the ranch mixture. Place on baking sheet. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 25 minutes.

It's INSANELY delicious.

Day 25 – your worst habit

Definitely biting my nails. It's something I have wanted to get rid of for so long but I just can't bring myself to do it. I've tried everything under the sun. Anyone else have some suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found you through the military monday blog hop.

    That chicken sounds yummy! And, I just happen to have 2 chicken breasts defrosting in the fridge (:

    I think everyone wishes they did a little something different at their wedding. I had the dress but I was really hoping my hubby would wear his blues and he didn't. Last minute issues with ribbons and all that good stuff. So, we used the backup suit we had bought. But you're right, here we also are almost four years later and it was still one of the best days of my life!

    And the second best would be the day my daughter was born. Isn't is amazing how much they change our lives in such a good way?

    Following you (:
    ~Kristy
    www.kristyvilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love comments.