Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Days 15-19.

Day 15 – a photo of yourself and a new friend you met this year

I don't have any. I tend to stay away from pictures at all costs honestly. I have met a few new people this year though, which I am thankful for.


Day 16 – a song that makes you cry



I remember when the hubs deployed for the 1st time this song was pretty popular. I was 18 years old and so everything was the worst thing ever lol. Everytime I heard it I cried. Deployments are such a tough part of this lifestyle.

Day 17 – your favorite website

I would say facebook definitely. I hate to admit it lol.

Day 18 – a photo of your favorite memory


I know I posted this picture before, but this honestly is my favorite memory.
Day 19 – a picture of somewhere you’d like to travel

Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love comments.