Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Jacob didn't really care about opening presents, which really kind of shocked me. He found his little ball popper thing and took off with it. It's the only thing he wanted to play with the whole day. Although the V-tech Potsy was a big hit too. So Jake and I ended up opening up all his presents, and as we opened things gave them to him. We decided that we were going to exchange presents, and then last minute I just had to get him something. So I got him a Georgia Bulldogs hoody and a pair of sweat pants. I also paid off a video game that comes out in January. I got a Snuggie [which I have been wanting for awhile, and holy crap it's awesome]. Some bakeware [which I have been asking for], and a lap desk. I think it's kind of funny that we're at the point in our marriage where getting sweatpants and bakeware is okay. The rest of the day we just hung out around the house playing with Jacob. It was relaxing. Dinner was good, but of course my picky eatter ate none of it. Instead he had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's one of the few things I can get him to eat.

So as the title says, it's snowing! I'm really excited to take Jacob out in it. I am sad Jake will miss it though since he has work today. But I definitely don't want to risk Jacob not being able to play in any snow. I wonder what he'll think of it. I'll take pictures for sure!

Was Santa good to everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love comments.