Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Sorry!

I apologize for the lack of posts this past week. I've been pretty sick. Sleeping 10+ hours at night and I am still exhausted! I have a teething baby [numbers 15 and 16!], and every other day the hubbs is gone all day. It's been exhausting to say the least! I'm feeling a lot better although not 100%. I'm hoping soon my little love feels better too. I've been trying hard to have patience with him. It's times like this when I realize no matter how hard it might be with the hubbs getting out of the military, I can't wait to live near family! I have so much laundry and cleaning to catch up on, and just no energy to do it. As my mom always says, it'll be there tomorrow. Haha.

What did everyone do for New Year's Eve? We did nothing. I didn't even watch the ball drop! Which I am pretty sure I have done since my mom allowed me to stay awake for it. I was just too tired, Jake had to work the next day, and Jacob has been waking up entirely too early every morning [between 5:45-6:30]. I miss the days when he slept in until 8:00. He's also not a morning baby at all. He whines alot. Wants to be put down, then held, then put down, then held. Then nursed. Then breakfast. Then nurse again. Then held. Then put down. Every morning drains me honestly. Am I the only one out there with a baby that just is not happy.. ever? It seems like it!

I should go, since it's nap time and Jacob is letting me know. Don't forget my giveaway ends today! I'll probably pick a winner tonight around 8:30ish AKA bed time. I'll have to update my 30 day challenge [which actually ended December 24th] too.

1 comment:

  1. Out Blog Hopping this Monday! I am your newest GFC Follower! Love for you to return the favor!

    By the way LOVE your background super cute! Happy New Year!

    http://chicnsavvyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love comments.