Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My oh my.

How was everyones Valentine's Day? Mine was good. I made a good breakfast for my boys, we hung out and played, then headed out to lunch. We decided against taking Jacob to daycare. I felt bad to leave him to a stranger so we could go out to eat. We didn't do gifts this year, although Jacob made out. We took him to Toys R Us and got him a few toys. Not that he needed them but it's always fun to get something new. The rest of the day we just hung out as a family and played with Jacob. He's the best Valentine ever, but don't tell the hubbs!

I've been getting pretty stressed out about this looming EAS date. Jake's EAS is June of next year. I realize that's still a little over a year away but it's still nervewracking! We have a plan, but we won't know if this plan works until close to that time. We also have a plan B, but I feel like we need a plan C,D,E,F and G! It's so scary going back into the civilian world. And not having the Marine Corps as part of our lives. I have to just keep telling myself that it'll all work out. My biggest stress is getting our house together and actually getting it sold! It's scary thinking that he will get out and we still have a mortgage payment to deal with. Anyone have tips on getting out? Something that you would like to share with me?

Now for pictures.




1 comment:

  1. Our ETS date is coming up and we still haven't made any concrete decisions. The unknown is totally starting to freak me out. I've just got to have faith it will all work out.
    It's good to be thinking about it with plenty of time, but don't stress too much. It will work out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love comments.