Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A letter.

My dearest Jacob,
       You're turning 17 months old soon, and I can't believe it. You're such a handsome little man. You're doing so many new things, and say new words all the time. Your favorite thing to do is drag things around behind you and play with sticks! You're a total boy, and mommy is getting used to that. You've taught me so many things about life and love. I'm learning to slow down and enjoy our time together, because you're getting bigger every day. I cannot believe how lucky your daddy and I are to have you in our lives. I hope that you always know we're proud of you, and love you with everything we have. Keep being you Jacob, you're perfect just the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love comments.