Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Too too long.

It's been entirely too long since I last posted. I hope all is well with you guys. Things are okay here. We're at about the 7 month mark of time left in the Marine Corps. I am definitely welcoming this new life we're about to have. I give lots of credit to those ladies who deal with this for 10 and even 20 years. I don't even know how they do it! It's definitely taken a toll on me in the last 7 that's for sure. Jacob is going to be 2 at the end of October and I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday he was starting to walk! Now he's running and talking. He's amazing, and I am so beyond thankful for him! We're also in the process of getting our house ready to sell. That should be fun huh? Probably not! It has to be done though. I'm hoping to get back into blogging here. Maybe with more content then before. I appreciate all of those who have stuck with me! Here is a recent picture of my little man at the Children's Museum last Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love comments.