Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

It's been awhile.

I am now a mama to a one year old. Jacob turned one on the 27th. I just can't get over how fast it flew by. We spent the day together. We picked up daddy for lunch and his doctors appointment. Our little guy weighs 22lbs 4oz and is 29 in long. After daddy dropped us off we came home and Jacob passed out. I decorated his cake, which didn't look too great but I tried! I'm so proud of him it's ridiculous. He's saying mama, dada, daddy, and yes. Lol. We're still breastfeeding and to be honest I am not sure when we will stop. I guess when one of us is just over it. I don't really have a set limit on when I went to stop. I think going with the flow is the best idea.

We'll be going to Maryland soon for his birthday party and I am pretty excited about it. We haven't seen anyone since July I know my mom is really excited to see Jacob and she is begging me to let her watch him. No problem there! We never get out because we don't live near family so it will be nice. We haven't done anything alone since we had Jacob. It's about time!

I have videos and some pictures to post but that will have to come later. It's time to get the little guy ready for bed and mommy and daddy to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love comments.