Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

It's been a few days!

Yesterday we decided that we really needed to get some christmas shopping done. So we went out and got Jacob a bunch of toys really. Not that he even needs any, but I can't help it!  We're going back out tomorrow to see if we can find anything else to get him. I don't want to go too crazy but it's hard!

Remember the other day when I said I hurt my knee? Well it was feeling better then yesterday it started hurting a lot more, and today even worse. I swore up and down it was sprained. So I called the Naval Hospital and got an appointment for today [which totally shocked me]. The doctor said it's definitely sprained. He moved my leg up and down and something is popping in and out. It hurts, and she could feel it from the outside. So, she gave me some Motrin for the pain and said on Tuesday I have to call to schedule Phsyical Therapy. If that doesn't work after a few weeks she said surgery might be an option. Ugh! Stupid dog. He's always under my feet! Here's to hoping the physical therapy works.

Is everyone done their christmas shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love comments.